Saturday, May 20, 2017 (rain or shine!)
7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Somerset Hills Learning Institute
1810 Burnt Mills Road Bedminster, NJ 07921
Bedminster One parking lot off Burnt Mills Rd/CR620, Bedminster, NJ. Riders will park and ride to event location (above). Shuttle service will be provided for non-riders.
Adults…………$75 (At the door: $85)
Kids ages 6-12….$20 (At the door: $25)
Kids 5 & Under….Free
Benefits of Registering
- Pedal for the Puzzle goodie bag with T-shirt
- Gourmet lunch
- Wine Pouring by Cambridge Wines
- Photos taken throughout the day of individuals, groups and teams will be available.
- Upgraded goodie bag with a Pedal for the Puzzle T-shirt, mug and hat
- Massage from Therapeutic Touch by Kim
- Designated tent
- Premium wine pouring by Cambridge Wines
- Priority gourmet lunch line
- Grilled steak cooked to order
10 miles, 25 miles, or 50 miles. See Routes.
Want to win a trip to a warm, sunny place, a golf outing, a fine dining experience, or any of our other fantastic prizes?!?! Make sure you bring your wallet so you can contribute further to a great cause by participating in our Tricky Tray, Silent Auction, and 50/50 Raffle!
Bike Rodeo: Welcoming all kids to saddle up their bicycles and helmets to prepare for rootin-tootin fun on our rodeo trail. Children will be escorted through the rodeo by our very own Pedal for the Puzzle Cowboy and Cowgirl Rustlers to help navigate their way to the finish line, earning them a howdy partner silver star and a good old fashion round up balloon. Be sure to let us know you will be a part of the fun by selecting Children’s Rodeo under Distance when registering your child for the event.
Face Painting by Beauty by Christina Isabella is back!
Games: Sac races, hula hoop contests, water balloon toss and more!